LOCATION: We will announce the opening of our brick-and-mortar offices in California and New York in due course.
E-MAIL consumer.products at antigonehouse dot com to schedule a phone call. Drop a line letting us know the best way to reach you (write your name, number, and a brief message and we will get back to you on this at the earliest possible time). Antigone House Co. communications are considered business communications — they are preserved in an electronic record keeping system (e.g. social media inclusive).
F A Q
- I am a freelance professional. How do I submit my portfolio for review?
- Antigone House Publishing Division hire their freelancers directly.
- How do I request reproduction rights for a portion of an Antigone House book or digital material for educational use?
- If you wish to reproduce literary material for academic use, please e-mail info at antigonehouse dot com.
- How do I submit my manuscript to Antigone House Co. for publication?
- Antigone House Co. does not accept artwork or unsolicited submission queries at this time.
- How do I find author readings, signings, or speaking events?
- You may view all public events in the ‘news’ and ‘talkback’ sections.
- For inquiries related to a specific book, event, or media outlet, please e-mail: info at antigonehouse dot com.
- All requests for permission to use a photo or text reproduction in your publication are to be submitted via e-mail.
- We appreciate hearing from you. For privacy reasons, we are unable to give out personal addresses or phone numbers.
Antigone House Co. Data Protection: Communications (telephone/e-mail) may be archived. By using Antigone House Co. Website, you represent that you are not a person barred from using this website under the laws, rules and regulations of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. No other rights, assignment, licenses or legal relationship of any nature, including, but not limited to, agency, partnership, joint-venture, employer-employee, franchisor-franchisee or otherwise, either express or implied, are created through your use of this website unless expressly reserved in the Terms of Service.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): We comply with special legal requirements for California residents associated with access, deletion, and sale or sharing of residents’ data and application of do not track notices.
TERMS OF SERVICE
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part and content thereof) without notice at any time. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. For more detail, please review our Terms of Service| Full Disclosure. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
Copyright 2018© Antigone House Co. All Rights Reserved. Policy Terms: the content of this website is a work of authorship and an intellectual property of Antigone House Co. No portion of its content may be performed, reproduced, or used by any means, or disclosed to, quoted, or published in any medium without the consent of the owner.