ANTIGONE HOUSE Co.
Antigone House Co. Data Protection: Communications (telephone/e-mail) may be archived.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA): We are committed to maintaining your trust by respecting and protecting your privacy.
Call us: 1 (559) 736-7662. Leave a clear phone message. Let us know your name, number, e-mail, reason for your call, and the best time to call you back.
Location: online store (San Francisco, Bay Area, CA). We will announce the opening of our brick-and-mortar store in due course.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not contact Santa Monica Playhouse. “Antigone House Co.” is a Guest Production at Santa Monica Playhouse.
We look forward to your inquiries. Be reassured that ANTIGONE HOUSE Co. won’t leave you in limbo. We acknowledge all queries within 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
For general inquiries, please contact: email@example.com (webmaster).
For all business development, media, and licensing inquiries contact: Ashley Kristofferson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not send sensitive data via e-mail (Instant Messages/SMS/MMS Gateways). These are not secure methods of communication. Call us.
Who’s Antigone? Founder of Antigone House Co. 2017 (for details see ‘about’ section).
What’s Antigone House Co.? Antigone House Co.–a novel entertainment company–is committed to the flourishing of transformational art. In addition to the Publishing Division, the Company showcases original paintings and novel merchandise products. Soon, it will be also releasing groundbreaking media productions (film and theatrical outlets). Antigone House Co. will contribute to the creation of a less ethnocentric and more cultural relativist art.
- I am a freelance professional. How do I submit my portfolio for review?
- Antigone House Publishing Division hire their freelancers directly.
- How do I request reproduction rights for a portion of an Antigone House book or digital material for educational use?
- If you wish to reproduce literary material for academic use, please contact the webmaster.
- How do I submit my manuscript to Antigone House Co. for publication?
- Antigone House Co. does not accept artwork or unsolicited submission queries at this time.
- How do I find author readings, signings, or speaking events?
- You may view all public events in the ‘EVENTS’ section.
- For inquiries related to a specific book, event, or media outlet, please e-mail: email@example.com.
- All requests for permission to use a photo or text reproduction in your publication are to be submitted via e-mail.
- We appreciate hearing from you. If you wish to contact Antigone House Co., please send an e-mail to the webmaster. For privacy reasons, we are unable to give out personal addresses or phone numbers.
Copyright 2017© Antigone House Co. All Rights Reserved. Policy Terms: the content of this website is a work of authorship and an intellectual property of Antigone House Co. No portion of its content may be performed, reproduced, or used by any means, or disclosed to, quoted, or published in any medium without the consent of the owner.
ANTIGONE HOUSE Co.