HEAVEN RETAINS HALF. (Paracelsus). THE OTHER HALF IS UP TO YOU.
Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
ANTIGONE HOUSE Co.
ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON – WE’RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
In these most uncertain times, take the opportunity to try and enjoy new experiences –The Antigone House Co. experience.
Experts say that it takes 10-15 years to brand a company. Well, after four long years writing my latest work and conceptualizing this Co., I can proudly say: “Yep, THE EAGLE HAS LANDED.” (to paraphrase Neil Armstrong, 1969). And to the most ‘amazing, inquisitive, and beloved’ former college students in the whole world, here goes an advice from a ‘100-year-old-girl’–so I feel.
— It’s okay to make mistakes — just keep trying until you get it ‘right’!
And never forget Thomas Jefferson’s advice: “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.”
Thank you soooooo much for your love and excitement. It means the world to me! Safe travels and much happiness on thanksgiving to all!
(With) Best Wishes,
OCTOBER 20, 2020
CHECK BACK FOR THE NATIONAL TOUR TICKETS & TOUR DATES — The National & International Tour – – Full Schedule: 2021
OCTOBER 19, 2020
ANTIGONE HOUSE Co. PUBLISHING DIVISION is thrilled to announce the release of ‘GUESS WHO’S COMING TO THE WHITE HOUSE?’
For details see SHOP SECTION.
CALL-TO-ACTION LETTER (OCTOBER 19, 2020)
Identical letters sent to the Honorable Michael R. Pence, the Honorable Cabinet Members, the Honorable Members of Congress, the Honorable Supreme Court Justices, the Honorable Governors, the Honorable Mayors.
The Honorable Vice-President, President of the Senate:
Michael R. Pence
I write to you to call your attention to and urge action on the warning signs of President Donald J. Trump’s deteriorating health and alleged criminal offenses. President Donald Trump’s fitness for Office and his alleged breaking into his former Doctor’s office, Harold Bornstein, on February 3, 2017, remain to be investigated in a manner required by the law.
In, “GUESS WHO’S COMING TO THE WHITE HOUSE?”, Chapter 4.
As a pro-active citizen, constituent, and well-versed in the biological sciences, it is my unpleasant duty to inform you the following:
- The former physician of President Trump, Dr. Harold Bornstein, claims that three assistants to the President (Keith Schiller, a former New York Police Officer, Alan Garten, Executive Vice-President and Chief Legal Officer at the Trump Organization, and an unknown individual) ‘raided’ his office to retrieve the President’s original medical records without paperwork clearance, or a signed, written authorization from the President (for details see HIPAA and New York State Health Department internal regulations and violations; Chapter A, Department of Health And Human Services, C.F.R. Part 160 and 45 C.F.R. Part 164; e-forms, HIPAA Website).
- Bornstein came forward with these allegations a year later upon learning that the White House’s then-Doctor, Ronny Jackson, was denounced as the “candy man” (Ronny Jackson Known as “Candy Man”, Would Allegedly Go Through Plane Giving Drugs To Passengers, Democrat Says, Jason Le Miere, April 24, 2018, Newsweek; Trump Doctor Harold Bornstein Says Bodyguard, Lawyer ‘Raided’ His Office, Took Medical Files, Anna Schecter, May1, 2018, NBC News).
- Bornstein accuses President Trump of dictating his own medical report (medical letter) on December 4, 2015.
- In addition to taking ‘unproven drugs’ for COVID-19, (allegedly) the President takes ‘Propecia’, a relatively new drug (‘Finasteride’—a prescribed drug to prevent men’s hair loss). Propecia has been found to cause brain fog, memory loss, psychoses, suicidal thoughts, and erectile dysfunction; its effects are devastating over prolonged periods. President Trump may be taking ‘Propecia’ for the past 20 years. Propecia only works if it is continually taken for a prolonged period. Recently, President Trump admitted to having taken hydroxychloroquine—this can potentially affect the central nervous system producing emotional changes and heart problems.
- Merck (the Company that manufactures ‘Propecia’) is being accused of downplaying Propecia’s side effects. Reportedly, they do not warn patients about Propecia’s real dangers (U.S. Court Let Merck Hide Secrets About A Popular Drug’s Risks, Dan Levine, September 11, 2019, Reuters).
MEDICAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
“For most people, the right to medical privacy altogether precludes the public from viewing their medical records. However, in virtue of the very PUBLIC ROLE OF THE PRESIDENT, the idea that the public may be kept in the dark about the health of Presidential Candidates is untenable.” (Medical Privacy And The Public’s Right To Vote: What Presidential Candidates Should Disclose, Robert Streiffer, Allan P. Rubel, and Julie R. Fagan, Journal of Medicine And Philosophy). The issue as to whether the President has the ‘natural right’ to keep his medical information 100% private, as an average private citizen, is a matter of debate, not a resolved issue. For instance, airplane pilots, CEOs and attorneys and judges, police officers, and even athletes customarily certify their health conditions.
WHAT’S THE BIGGEST NEWS FROM THE BOOK? Biological anthropologist reveals details about President Trump’s fitness for Office, proposes the immigration ‘residency pass’ (residency path)
- The problem of illegal immigration may never be eradicated on both sides of the border (Canadian ‘illegal immigrants’: ±100,000 aliens). Never-the-less, the U.S. ought ‘to control’ lawbreaker employers, accommodate skilled immigrants and temporary workers, while paying them reasonable wages and giving them the chance to live a dignified life (e.g. the gleaning system).
- How did Antigone feel about writing Chapter 4?
- “I felt like an FBI agent, looking for something new to uncover. That is how they got Al Capone, through his ‘fraudulent’ income tax returns. If the allegations against President Donald Trump by his former physician, Harold Bornstein, are true; then, we will learn about the ‘real’ mental fitness of President Donald Trump, through his medical records (presumably) ‘locked up’ in the White House.”
October 19, 2020
The immigrant experience is heterogeneous and a challenge to characterize.
I wanted to write a synthesis-analysis of the topic, not an autobiography—let me know if I succeeded.
The protagonist of my book is an immigrant. The protagonist is curious, naïve, perspicacious—a pragmatic humanitarian. Skeptical but not cynical. On the issues, the protagonist isn’t on top of the fence.
The protagonist believes in constructive dialogue and criticism, science, and climate change. To (attempt to) understand the complexities of human behavior, the protagonist used anthropology’s analytical tools (anthropometry and participant-observation techniques).
Make a genuine effort to read this research-letter through the lens of the protagonist. And be kind to the President, the Vice-President, the protagonist, and everyone you meet; even more so, if you disagree with them.
Civilité isn’t an empty gesture—it is the trait that makes us human.
Well, after all is said and done, ‘time’ is life’s most valuable commodity.
Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for taking the time to stop by my booth!
ANTIGONE HOUSE Co. PUBLISHING DIVISION ANNOUNCEMENT
“GUESS WHO’S COMING TO THE WHITE HOUSE?” DELAYED BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS–NEW RELEASE DATE SOON.
The book was previously scheduled to come out on July 31st, 2020. The delay of the release of this book is due to the Coronavirus pandemic. We are pleased to announce that the book will be released soon. Please check back for updates.
“GUESS WHO’S COMING TO THE WHITE HOUSE?”
Press Release (for details, see link below).
TIMES SQUARE, NEW YORK CITY.
Copyright 2017© Antigone House Co. All Rights Reserved. Policy Terms: the content of this website is a work of authorship and an intellectual property of Antigone House Co. No portion of its content may be performed, reproduced, or used by any means, or disclosed to, quoted, or published in any medium without the consent of the owner.
ANTIGONE HOUSE Co.